Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Deceptive advertising , November 12, 2009
By K. Kiecke (Austin, Texas) - See all my reviews
Be aware that this is not the "SkeeterVac" by Blue Rhino that received top reviews. I just found out that Blue Rhino and Uniflame are one in the same company and I think they're using very deceptive advertising that's tricking people into thinking they're buying the "real deal". As stated by another reviewer this product as well as the other Uniflame SkeeterVac models do not have a vacuum as the Blue Rhino products do. I have no idea how or why they call this vacuumless product a SkeeterVAC. And it does unfortunately catch lizards on the sticky paper. Tip: After the third lizard got stuck, I finally realized that I had an adhesive remover made by Duck (orange color) and used a small paint brush to paint it around the lizard. I was able to free it that way. I then threw some water on it to try to rinse the stuff off. I can only hope it survives the chemical but at least it gave it a chance! I also painted some olive oil on the "SkeeterVac" on the areas I think the lizards are using to climb up on.Next time I'll try the oil instead of the adhesive remover first.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Uniflame Sv-35 Skeetervac , 1.2 Acre Mosquito Model -( Cpsv5100 , Uniflame )
Product Description:
SkeeterVac mosquito exterminators can quietly and safely reduce the nuisance of a number of biting insect species including mosquitoes, black flies, no-see-ums, biting midges and sand flies.FeaturesAttract, Trap & Kill - All-day,
Want to read more honest consumer review about Uniflame Sv-35 Skeetervac , 1.2 Acre Mosquito Model -( Cpsv5100 , Uniflame ) now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment