Haier 5,200 BTU Mechanical Air Conditioner - HWF05XC7 Review

Haier 5,200 BTU Mechanical Air Conditioner - HWF05XC7
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I returned this after 2 weeks. Not quiet, makes a loud water gushing noise when turned on. After about a week, it started making "cracking" noises, I woke up one night and thought my window was breaking it was so loud. Ice formed on the coils EVERY night! I guess you get what you pay for. I went and bought a Kenmore (already own 2) for $139.99 at Sears. It is so quiet you cant even tell its on! Trust me, spend a few extra bucks and get better quality, its worth it for the good nights sleep.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Haier 5and#44;200 BTU Mechanical Air Conditioner - HWF05XC7

Product Description:
Simple and effective, this mechanical control Air Conditioner will keep your home cool all summer long. The easy-to-install mounting kit and easy-access filter make it a simple and practical solution. With its ultra-quiet operation, you can run it any time, day or night, without distraction.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Haier 5and#44;200 BTU Mechanical Air Conditioner - HWF05XC7 now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment