Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)We have been using these spoons since our daughter was about 8 months old and graduated from the plastic-tipped ones. I use them for her everyday spoons and just throw them in the dishwasher with everything else. I also take them to restaurants and places we travel. I take a plastic bag to bring the dirty ones back home, but as inexpensive as they are I don't fret when one doesn't make it back!
Click Here to see more reviews about: The First Years Take and Toss Infant Spoons 16 pk
Product Description:
The First Years Take & Toss Infant Spoons 16 pkWe take the worry out of what to do with used flatware when you're on-the-go. These spoons are durable enough to use over and over, and affordable enough to treat as disposables.The small oval bowl is shaped just right for tiny mouths. The BPA-free plastic material is gentle on tender gums. And the long handle offers balance and an easy grip.Dishwasher and microwave-safe. Product colors may vary from those pictured here.
Want to read more honest consumer review about The First Years Take and Toss Infant Spoons 16 pk now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment