CADET 08160 Electronic Programmable Single Pole Thermostat 16A for 120V/208V/240V Heaters (TH106) Review

CADET 08160 Electronic Programmable Single Pole Thermostat 16A for 120V/208V/240V Heaters
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have not been able to get this product to work. I have called Honeywell for support and was not given any. When I tried to contact the company where I bought it from through Amazon, all I get is "This number is no longer in service." It looks like I have spent well over $70.00 on junk that does me no good because I can not get any support to make it work or replace it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: CADET 08160 Electronic Programmable Single Pole Thermostat 16A for 120V/208V/240V Heaters (TH106)

Product Description:
Electronic Programmable Thermostat Features and Benefits:Unsurpassed digital temprature sensing provides unbeatable accuracy of 0.15ºC / 0.27ºF; eliminating temprature swingsUse with 120, 208, or 240 Volt in-wall electric heaters and baseboards, up to 4000 watts.On screen heating power indicator verifies power being used at a glance.Triac switching action provide 100% silent operation 7-day programming with early start function, 4 daily time periods, pre- progrmmed or personlize schedulePush button programming overide optionstwo wire design with non-polarized lead wires assures easy installations for new construction or replacementSingle pole (2 wires)Product Dimensions : 5" W x 4.9" H x 1.5" DCarton Dimensions : 6" W x 5.25" H x 2" D

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about CADET 08160 Electronic Programmable Single Pole Thermostat 16A for 120V/208V/240V Heaters (TH106) now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment