Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Don't mistake this 5000BTU unit for those commercial heaters mounted waaay up high throwing heat like the sun.. 1500W is 1500W.But its safer than my propane radiant heater.
I hung this up over a work bench in my unheated garage.It was 40F and I was expecting a nice warm glow.. the glow was there but the heat was barely noticeable.Initially 7 feet from the floor and angled towards me, I wound up lowering it to 6 feet.My hands got cold so I held them inches away from the element to warm them up.. it took a few moments.
Also, this unit does not include any cord or plug as described.You'll have to mount a box on the side and provide your own wiring.. I used 12 gauge to be cautious but now I see 14 gauge would have been plenty.
EDIT:After having this for a few months I like it better.. but in colder weather use it along with my propane heater.for a freezing cold garage its not adequate even when standing right underneath.But in moderate temps (45F+) it takes the bite off the cold, at least on my head and shoulders.
Click Here to see more reviews about: TPI Quartz Infrared Spot Heater - 46In., Model# OCH-46-120V
Product Description:
The TPI Quartz infrared spot heater heats solid objects, not the air, providing instant warmth that ensures your tools never feel cold to the touch. Heating Application: Above Work Area, BTU Output: 5,120, Volts: 120, Watts: 1500, Power Cord (ft.): Must be hardwired
Want to read more honest consumer review about TPI Quartz Infrared Spot Heater - 46In., Model# OCH-46-120V now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment